Dissolved Air Flotation “DAF” Rental Program
Water Tech, Inc. is fully equipped to provide a prompt DAF solution for your wastewater challenges. Our trailer-mounted systems are designed to provide all feed and control equipment necessary for immediate deployment at your site. We have provided solutions for a multitude of situations such as:
- Unexpected equipment breakdown
- Routine maintenance of existing system
- Additional capacity to meet short-term production needs
- Demonstation of DAF Technology prior capital investment
- Emergency plant upsets
- Side-stream reduction of loading
- Phosphorus Removal
Avoid a Costly Plant Shutdown
Water Tech, Inc. can respond very quickly and minimize the likelihood of a plant shutdown. If DAF technology can provide a solution it can often take up to three to four months to install or repair a system. Fortunately, our DAF rental program offers a quicker, more cost-effective solution, allowing the plant to stay in operation while staying in compliance. Typically Water Tech can install our fully equipped rental unit within 48–72 hours of notification so you can maintain production.
Typical benefits are:
- Maintain compliance for wastewater discharge
- Total cost of operation offers economic advantages
- Minimize or avoid expensive wastewater surcharges
- On-site management of operating costs
- Water Tech or Plant Staffing options
Justify your Capital Purchase of DAF Technology
Water Tech, Inc. has the experience to provide a DAF rental, necessary treatment chemistry, operator training and on site analysis of your specific plants situation. We will work with the DAF manufacturer of your choice to validate projections and make an informed, hands-on decision for your capital investment. You want to make sure your operation gets the right solution to meet production needs and one that provides short and long-term cost savings. DAF rental program benefits typically include:
- Prompt delivery and installation
- On-site set-up, start up, and operator training
- Customized solutions
- Multiple chemical program options
- Ongoing service and support
DAF Rental Program at a glance:
Step 1 – Get Started
Water Tech, Inc. will conduct an on-site assessment and develop a proposal tailored to your operations.
- Define your application needs
- Survey site conditions including water, power, space and duration of rental.
- Evaluate wastewater to select chemical treatment requirements.
Step 2 – Recommend & Propose
- Water Tech, Inc. will recommend a custom program designed to optimize performance and sludge production.
Step 3 – Delivery, Installation & Startup
- Water Tech, Inc. will deliver your DAF rental, set up the system on-site and get it operational to meet your expectations.
Step 4 – Operation & Support
- Water Tech, Inc. will provide ongoing service and support the entire time you require the DAF rental.
Step 5 – Decommission & Return
- Water Tech, Inc. will shutdown, clean and reclaim the rental equipment without disrupting operations.